COLLECTIVA MEETING | INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION
Call for entries until 14th of July 2018
I am very honoured to e one of the founder of COLLECTIVA | Joalharia de Autor, an independent platform and store-gallery which has already positioned itself as a hub in the city of Porto by allowing emerging designers to present their work. Directed to promote contemporary jewellery, Collectiva presents a careful selection of small collections, limited editions and exclusive pieces, as well as a wide program of exhibitions and regular events.
This time, I share with you the OPEN CALL that aims to bring together nacional and international artists, by proposing to do an exhibition/sale event, that will promote new talents and innovative works within the contemporary jewellery field .
14th of July, 2018: Last day for applying by email
21th of July, 2018: Result announcement
25th of August, 2018: Deadline of work transportation
22th September - 31th October: COLLECTIVA MEETING | INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION
1. Eligible to participate at COLLECTIVA MEETING | INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION:
Jewellery professionals and/or artists from creative fields who create contemporary jewellery
with invoicing system;
2. How to submit?
a) For applying to COLLECTIVA MEETING | INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION, the following files
should be sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- Application form fulfilled;
- CV (in pdf);
- Short Artistic Statement about the concepts of the pieces you are submitting;
- Pictures of 3-5 pieces (may be from different collections).
- Jewellery in their final form with neutral background or contextualized on human body (images format :JPG; less than 1MB);
- Pictures Name must include: Name of Artist, name of collection, materials,
price (Public Price with TVA).
b) Everything listed above should be sent as email attachments as no transfers are accepted;
c) The successful selected entries must take the responsibility of delivering the jewellery
piece(s) to the adress we will provide later on, no later than 25th August.
3. Selection Criteria:
The designers will be selected to participate in the event COLLECTIVA MEETING |
INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION based on the following criterias:
- Concept / originality;
- Innovative materials and techniques;
- Compliance with the contemporary jewellery principles
For more info go to: https://issuu.com/collectiva5