Cookies are used to improve the service of our website. Some of the cookies are essential to guarantee the functionalities provided, while others are designed to improve the user's performance and experience.
Cookies are used to improve the service provided to you, such as:
- enable the use of some services such as payments, which would not be possible without cookies;
- allow a service to recognize your device so you don't have to constantly provide the same data;
- acknowledge that you have already provided a username and password when connected to the customer area so that you do not have to do so each time you browse a page;- accounting for how many people are using a service, thus ensuring that usage is quick;
- analyze data that allows us to know how you use the services so that we can improve them.
There are different kinds of cookies:
Essential cookies are designed to:
- allow essential features, such as security, identity verification, and network management;
- remember what you added to your cart;
- remember your order's progress.
These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional cookies are designed to:
- ensure that the website is shown consistently;
- improve website performance by reducing the number of page loads you visit;
- support via chat.
- collect data to remember the choices that users make and to improve and provide a more personalized experience.
Marketing cookies are designed to:
- track advertising effectiveness;
- provide more relevant services and better ads to suit your interests.
Analytic cookies are designed to:
- help us understand how visitors interact with our website;
- discover errors;
- provide a better overview.
If you want to delete the cookies that are already on your computer, consult the "Help" section of your internet browser.
You can also find out more information about cookies and how to manage them on the website http://www.aboutcookies.org (English) or consult the "Help" section of your internet browser.